Maldives Honeymoon 2020
Read the blog – http://bit.ly/2w6cnUT and get a descriptive guide to spending a romantic honeymoon in Maldives.
A beach destination is perfect for a honeymoon trip to Maldives. And to enjoy the best, #Maldives is the ideal answer. Find out the details about how and why honeymoon in Maldives might be the best option that there is!
10 Places To Celebrate Honeymoon in Maldives :
– Glowing Beach – Spend some golden time with your partner
A beach meant to glisten your relationship and a place to spend an amazing Maldives honeymoon is the Glowing Beach. Hold the hands of your lover above this beach located on Vaadhoo Island.
– #Male – Spend a day in the capital of Maldives
Male is a must visit place in case you are planning a romantic honeymoon trip to Maldives. The place to build bonds and engage in a multitude of things including shopping, visiting the Esjehi Art Gallery, the Maldives Fish Market, and more.
– Trou Aux Biches – Stroll around the shimmering white sand beaches
Stretches of white sands where you can hold each other’s hand and just stroll down this amazing beach. Isn’t this one of the best experiences for your budget Maldives honeymoon tour.
– Chamarel Coloured Earth – Witness the miracle of nature
Celebrate the colors of your romance on your honeymoon trip to Maldives at this awesome piece of land, sand dunes made up of 7 distinctive colours.
– Cocoa Island Resort – The best private island resort in Maldives
This is your ideal spot for an ultimate Maldives honeymoon tour. And yes, you get to stay at those lovely water villas, the one which Maldives is famous for. Also, enjoy a range of amenities including spa, snorkeling and diving.
Here a some other awesome Maldives honeymoon destinations:
– Lily Beach – For a lavish #honeymoon experience
– Bandos – A picture perfect beach
– Bioluminescent Beach – Get mesmerized at this gorgeous beach
– Taj Exotica Resort And Spa – Experience a royal stay
– Hulhumale Beach – Walk hand in hand on the beautiful white sands
STAY HASSLE FREE AND JUST VISIT OUR WEBSITE – http://bit.ly/2J3O8JY
FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT : 1800 123 5555
Connect with us On: